Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dhanishta's Stargates


Stargate of Enki

I have a fascination for stargates and dimensional doorways - along with the tv series. After my unusual dream a few years back, which I will relate here, I have been mad about creating them as artworks. Each creation takes you into the infinite world of the imagination and you can sit for hours making up stories to go with the pictures. Its real dimensional story telling and I hope you like some of my simple creations presented here.


Dimension of Plaksadvipa

Now to my Dream:
I once had a very lucid type of dream which felt so real to me. I was running up a small hill on the property I was living on, and along the complete length of the hill's horizontal slope, over 100ft long, a crack appeared about 3 feet above the ground. It spread along the whole length of the slope and opened up wider, touching the ground and expanding upwards as well. It was as if a zipper seam was opened up along the slope. It was full of swirling bluish-purple/pinkish white light and was etherial looking inside the opening. I felt it was another dimension opening up and I wanted to go in so I started walking towards it to enter in but then I have a total blank after that.

I did wonder if it was a real dimensional doorway that I experienced in an out of body state or whether my dream was indicating that a dimensional doorway does exist there on that hill... Either way - it was most amazing to look at and it sure covered a large area.


Marduk's Stargate

Please leave a comment here if you like my art or have experienced anything similiar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dhanishta, I like your Stargates. I don't really care much for the Stargates on Sci/Fi. But what if what you seen was an actual Stargate. I would sure like to think that if presented with such a doorway I would be able to see it through honorably. Maybe someday you would be able to to share your doorway with me for an incredibal journey. Or maybe at least point me in the right direction? I'm a believer of faith but would gladly like to be a beleiver of fact! Guess you could say I'm a searcher, but still searching

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home