Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Welcome blog


Welcome to my stargate. I guess its a place that will appeal to many of you for the interesting topics and Im sure gonna make this an exciting place so you will want to come back over and over again. And if you like my blogs please feel free to link my site to your friends so they can check it out. So sit back and enjoy the ride. If you have any comments be sure to have your say too...
Im a pretty easy going aussie gal who has a lot to say and an interest in many unusual and outrageous subjects. You will be amazed, curious, stupefied, subdued, agog and awed by what is going to be written here. So keep coming back if you want more awe inspiring stuff in an otherwise boring and mundane world...







Cerebral palsy info

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey DHANISHTA, was just wondering if you had read that "Abduction To Ninth Planet", yet, and what did you think about it. I've read most of that Planet IARGA. Which have you ever heard of a book called
"The Urantia Book"? I camre across it while I was in prison and both of these alien books can kind of fall right into what it teachs. I only got to read a little more than half of it and the library made me turn it in. Said I could recheck it the next day, but the Book just dissappeared, never to be found again while I was there. But it goy into cosmology of the whole universe and thier name for earth is Urantia. Anyway was very interesting. Talk to you later.

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home